Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rainbow in the Mist

Rainbow in the Mist by Phyllis Whitney





I read this book yesterday for the Color Coded Reading Challenge.  Category: A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).

 This book was published in 1989.  I don't remember ever reading it.  It has a good story of a woman, Christy, who has some psychic power. She has been helping the police find missing people.  It has taken quite a toll on her so she goes to visit her aunt to get away but gets embroiled in another missing person mystery.
Pages: 310

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi, I ddi this challenge too and this is what I read for the "Implies color." I read another book by Phyllis Whitney called "Emerald" for the "Green (or shade of green)" part of this challenge as well.