Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2013 Edgar Award Nominee Reading Challenge

I found a little challenge here.

2013 Edgar Award Nominee Reading Challenge

The nominees for the Edgar Awards were recently released, and I am ashamed to say, I've only read a few. . .
 

Want to read them with me? How many can you read before the winners are announced May 2? Okay, let's see what you got. I'll even put up a prize for one lucky reading challenge participant: a book of the winner's choice, up to $15 value. Sound like a plan?
Here's how we'll keep it fair. Each time you read a book on the list, you can enter below in the rafflecopter. To enter you must include the title and either a comment showing you read it (without spoilers if possible!) or a link to a review you've written on a blog, goodreads, etc.

Deadline will be May 1 and we will announce our Edgar Reading Challenge Winner on May 2.

Below are the Juvenile and Young Adult Nominees. Good luck!
I believe this challenge is just for the Juvenile and YA books.
I ordered this one from the library to start off.
 Here's a link to the Edgar Nominees for 2013.  I have read only one of those, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I have seen all the TV shows listed except for the episode from Homeland.  I don't watch that show.

1. The Gods of Gotham by Lyndsay Faye

No comments: