Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chill Baby, Chill Challenge

Here's a little challenge I decided to do.  I believe that I can read 2 books in December and surely be able to finish the challenge in the new year.

Chill Baby, Chill
December 21, 2013
to 
March 20, 2014

hosted here at the Book Dragon's Lair

Rules/Guidelines:
  • Post about the challenge (blog, tweet, Pinterest, etc)
  • Link up
  • Read six books
  • Just relax - read whatever you'd like or use this time to catch up on challenge books
  • Do a wrap-up post at the end of March (I'll have a linky for that too)
Happy Reading!

1. Winter Chill by Joanne Fluke

2. Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen
3. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
4. Selling Scarlett by Ella James
5. Last Night at the Lobster by Stewart O'Nan
6. What I Had Before I Had You by Sarah Cornwell