I did this challenge last year. I am signing up again. If you are thinking about trying a challenge this is a good one to start with!
Color Coded Reading Challenge 2014
Here are the rules:
*Read nine books in the following categories.1. A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title.
2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title.3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.) in the title.
4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title.5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title.
6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title.7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2014 will count.
*Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.
*Please post about the challenge on your blog. Sign ups accepted until Nov 30, 2014.
Sign up here.
My books are:
1. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
2. Selling Scarlett by Ella James
3. One Fearful Yellow Eye by John D. MacDonald
4. Green Lake by S.K. Epperson
5. Murder by Mocha by Cleo Coyle
6. The Black Country by Alex Grecian
7. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
8. Amethyst by Lauren Royal
9. The Devil Wears Tartan by Karen Ranney