Sunday, November 17, 2013

Read It Again, Sam Challenge

Here's another challenge from My Reader's Block.  I don't usually reread books but there are a couple I want to read again.  So I am joining this challenge.

Rules:

*Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books. If you find that you're lost in a nostalgic haze and want to tackle a higher level, then you are certainly welcome to upgrade.  You cannot change down, however.

*Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2014.

*You may sign up anytime from now until November 30th, 2014.
Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2014 will count no matter when you sign up.

*Books may be used to count for other challenges as well.

*Everyone who completes their challenge level will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.

*Please post about the challenge on your blog.
Levels:

Déjà vu: Reread 4 books
Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books
Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books

I am going to choose the Deja vu level.

1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks for joining me on a little rereading journey this year!