Goal: Read two or more Victorian books. Preferably books published during the Victorian years (1837-1901). But books about those years are fine. Here is a list of authors you may find useful if you are looking for ideas.
- Fiction or nonfiction.
- Books, e-books, audio books all are fine.
- Books and movies can be reviewed together or separately.
- You can create a reading list if you want, but it's not a requirement
- If you do make a list, consider adding a list of five books you'd recommend to others
- If possible try to try a new-to-you author! I know it can be really tempting to stick with familiar favorites.
- Children's books published during these years should not be forgotten!
- Rereads are definitely allowed if you have favorites!
My choices are:
1. History of a Six Weeks' Tour by Mary Shelley
2. The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
3. A Collection of Beatrix Potter Stories - The Original Classic Edition