Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 YA Paranormal Book Challenge


From Shawna Romkey's blog: Hi everyone. If you’re interested in doing this book club with me, I’d love to have you join me. The deal is to read a YA paranormal book a month according to the schedule below. Then check in when I post about it for the month and give your thoughts, leave a review, like the author and all that if you liked the book, and get a chance to win a prize for commenting on my Facebook page.

January is Angels / Nephilim, so obviously I’ll recommend my book, Speak of the Devil. But feel free to read another YA angel book. On the 15th of the month I’ll ask you to start checking in. The prize for doing so will be different each month! Here’s the schedule so you can start shopping for books with all your Christmas gift cards!!

January- Angels/Nephilim
February- Demons/Devils
March- Dragons
April- Elves/Fey
May- Ghosts
June- Gods/Goddesses
July- Mermaids/Sea Creatures
August- Other
September- Vampires
October- Werewolves/Shifters
November- Witches/Wizards/Psychics
December- Zombies
So January is Angels/Nephilim. Start looking for books to read. Check in when you know what you’re going to read on my Facebook page and keep us posted. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawna-Romkey-Author/137998326331706
The January prize for taking part is an iPhone feather case as pictured here:
882709036791
Also, if someone is involved and takes part all year, a grand prize will be awarded in December!
Looking forward to this! Hope you join me on my FB page. :)

My choices are:
January- Angels/Nephilim - Fallen by Lauren Kate
February- Demons/Devils - Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
March- Dragons Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
April- Elves/Fey Impossible by Nancy Werlin
May- Ghosts The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
June- Gods/Goddesses Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
July- Mermaids/Sea Creatures Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
August- Other Blue Bloods: The Graphic Novel
September- Vampires Bloody Little Secrets by Karly Kirkpatrick
October- Werewolves/Shifters The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
November- Witches/Wizards/Psychics The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
December- Zombies

No comments: