I started this reading challenge in 2008 and this will be my sixth year running it. I want to say a big "thank you!" to all who join and participate. You rock. Last year 40 readers joined and 89 reviews were posted! I love seeing this challenge generate interest and inspire people to read a little romance. Love makes the world go round doesn't it?
Without further ado, here are the rules:
2. "Romance" isn't limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
3. Choose at least 5 novels to read. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine.
All kinds of books count, ebooks and audiobooks as well. Re-reads are fine, no ARC's or review request copies. The books you read for the challenge should be books you choose as personal reads, not books that are review requests from authors or publicists. Books you request for yourself are fine...i.e. NetGalley books.
4. Read your book selections at your own pace in 2014 then post the link to your review(s). You don't need to have a blog, posting your reviews on Goodreads and LibraryThing counts as well. If you do have a blog and are joining us, please consider linking back to this post either with text or with one of the buttons provided below to help spread the word.
I hope you will join us! Happy reading :) Sign up here.
My choices are:
1. Love is Darkness by Caroline Hanson
2. Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen
3. The Beauty Bride by Claire DelaCroix
4. Amethyst by Lauren Royal
5. Time Was by Nora Roberts