Not going to continue with this challenge - do not like the books....
Here are the challenge details:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Books must be read during this time-frame to count.
2. You can join the challenge at any time! All books read during the challenge period count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are three levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1 "Just A Taste":Read 1-4 books in the series.
b. Level 2 "Wanting More":Read 5-9 books in the series.
c. Level 3 "Want It All":Read 10-13 books in the series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a linky for your review, which will be posted on THIS page at the beginning of the year.
9. There will be a linky for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
The books in the Nightwalkers series by Jacquelyn Frank are:
- Jacob (Book #1)
- Gideon (Book #2)
- Elijah (Book #3)
- Damien (Book #4)
- Noah (Book #5)
- Adam (Book #6)
- Ecstasy (Book #1)
- Rapture (Book #2)
- Pleasure (Book #3)
- Forbidden (Book #1)
- Forever (Book #2)
- Forsaken (Book #3)
- Forged (Book #4) - expected publication 2014
I am going for this level: c. Level 3 "Want It All":Read 10-13 books in the series.
2. Gidieon - did not finish