The books in the Sea Haven Reading Challenge are comprised of two different series: the Drake Sisters and the Sisters of the Heart. Since the Sisters of the Heart series appears to be a spin-off of the Drake Sisters series, it would probably be best to start with that one first.
The Sea Haven novels by Christine Feehan are:
Please read below for the challenge guidelines.
- Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters, Book #1) 2/13/14
- The Twilight Before Christmas (Drake Sisters, Book #2) 3/6/14
- Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, Book #3) 6/11/14
- Dangerous Tides (Drake Sisters, Book #4) 6/12/14
- Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters, Book #5) 6/27/14
- Turbulent Sea (Drake Sisters, Book #6) 7/2/14
- Hidden Currents (Drake Sisters, Book #7) 7/13/14
- Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, Book #1) 7/18/14
- Spirit Bound (Sisters of the Heart, Book #2)
- Air Bound (Sisters of the Heart, Book #3) 7/15/14
2014 Sea Haven Reading Challenge
Here are the challenge details:I am choosing Level 3 "Wanting more". I will just add my links to the list above. I think I read a couple of these already but that's okay I can read them again!!
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
2. You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven't yet started the series or are already halfway through. All books read during the challenge period count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up. As the challenge host, I reserve the right to extend the challenge period!
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are three levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1 "Just a taste": Read 1-3 books in the series.
b. Level 2 "Can't get enough":Read 4-7 books in the series.
c. Level 3 "Wanting more":Read 8-10 books in the series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a linky for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page at the beginning of the year.
9. There will be a linky for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
11. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Paste this HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar: