Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Night of Wickedness by J.D. Nelson


This book has some explicit sex scenes. Korrina is a nymph who loves sex.  It's gotten her into trouble in the town where she lives. She has been banished for five years. Her next door neighbor is Obsidian, a vampire. She is attracted to him and him to her. But some weird thing is going on between them. Korrina also meets and hooks up with the werewolf Alpha Oswin.  She loves both of these men and it gets her into more trouble.

I felt I missed the whole relationship with both of these men.  She has sex with them and she is in love and vice versa. There was no build up at all. Not my favorite book.

From the author:
Obsidian Raines is everything I hate in a new neighbor. He’s smart, sexy, and a wealthy vampire. Now, I know what you’re thinking, he sounds hot, right? Well, he is hot, but that’s not the point. If you were a nymph you would understand. Life for us is no picnic; most of us end up stalkers, sex addicts, and prostitutes. I am no exception to this rule, which is why I was sent to the middle of nowhere Alabama to be alone. How was I supposed to know that he would inadvertently destroy all of my therapist’s progress with the first word that came out of his brooding, sarcastic mouth?
In between Obsidian and my new friendship with Alpha werewolf, Oswin Morris, I’m pretty sure that my 'punishment' will turn out to be a catastrophe only a nymph could be capable of. 


For an excerpt, click here.


Kindle Edition247 pages
Published December 23rd 2012 by Chaste Moon Publishing

No comments: