Help! Scavenger Hunt - June 2014
Date: 06/01/14 - 06/8/14
This is a scavenger hunt challenge that goes along with our Album of the Month challenge.
Below is a list of words to find, and can only be found in the book. No covers or titles, please. For each word you find, provide the book title, page or location, and the sentence containing the word. You can use one book to find all the words, or as many as you like.
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine as long as the book is re-read entirely during the challenge period. When updating your challenge with books read, please include the title, author and date you finished reading your book.
List of Words
1. Help Black Arts by Faith Hunter p. 8 To Big Evan, I said, "Go *HELP* Eli. It's cold in here."
2. Night Dark Witch by Nora Roberts p. 123 She'd spent her last *NIGHT* in the castle.
3. Hide Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips p. 344 "He's starting to write again, and he wants to *HIDE* out for a while."
4. Girl River Road by Suzanne Johnson p. 67 Nothing raises a *GIRL's* hackles like being treated like a girl, even if she is acting like a girl.
5. Ticket Champagne Life by Nicole Bradshaw p. 179 The guy handed Jeremy two *TICKETS*.
6. Ride Black Arts by Faith Hunter p. 73 "Call me when you need a *RIDE*."
7. Act Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips p. 263 Bur Olivia still wanted to *ACT*.
9. Yesterday Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson p. 118 Like, *YESTERDAY*.
10. Love Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson p. 22 "I'm sorry, *LOVE*."
11. Blue Black Arts by Faith Hunter p. 263 Behind the seat was a *BLUE* cooler I hadn't noticed before.
12. Bug Dark Witch by Nora Roberts p. 138 And ignoring Boyle's obvious impatience, she shook hands with Kevin and Mooney and scratched *BUGs* (because he ate them) between the ears.
13. Rock Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson p. 214 Chunks of *ROCK* littered the pathway.
14. Cover Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips p. 372 He grabbed her head between his hands and *COVERed* her mouth with his own.
15. Four Black Arts by Faith Hunter p. 77 *FOUR* more in prep.