Date: 06/01/14 - 08/31/14
1. Six Flags Over Texas: Read a book set in Texas. Irresistible Desire by Danielle Jamie
2. First Six Flags Theme Park: Read the first book of a series.
Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson
3. Arlington, Texas: Read a book with a title beginning with 'A'. At Last by Ella Stone
4. Angus G. Wynne, Jr: Read a book by an author whose first or last name begins with A, G, or W.
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern
5. Time Warner: Read a book published between 1991 - 1998.
Dreaming In Color by Charlotte Vale Allen
6. Six Flags: Read a book set in Spain, France, Mexico, or the US. The book is set in the US and France.
Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
7. Grand Opening: Read a book from a seldom read genre.
Brood of Bones by AE Marling
8. Seasonal Events:Read a book whose title ends with M, A, O, N or D.
River Road by Suzanne Johnson
9. Titan: Read a book less than 245 pages.
Deep Thoughts From A Hollywood Blonde by Jennie Garth
10. Texas Giant: Read a book that has won an award. Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award (RT Award) for Best Urban Fantasy (2007)
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
11. Oil Derrick: Read a book over 300 pages. Black Arts by Faith Hunter
12. Colors: Read a book with a blue cover. The Way You Look Tonight by Bella Andre