Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October's Words

Here are the key words for October in the Monthly Key Word Challenge.  You only have to read one book whose title includes one or more of the key words for that month.  These are some of books that are available from my library.  My selections will have links to the reviews. 

I only read 2 books last month (September).  I think I may do better this month!


Ocean


Ocean Beach by Wax, Wendy. 

An ocean in Iowa by Hedges, Peter. 


Blood

Blood lines by Rendell, Ruth

Blood sport by Francis, Dick 1967

Blood maidens by Hambly, Barbara.

Blood red by Graham, Heather.

Blood magic : a novel by Lyon, Jennifer

Still

Be still my vampire heart by Sparks, Kerrelyn.

Still life : a novel by Fielding, Joy. 

I still miss my man but my aim is getting better by Shankman, Sarah.


Out


Fate

Tempting fate by Neggers, Carla

Tempting fate by Green, Jane

Three fates by Roberts, Nora


The


No comments: