February 2015 Word Search
02/01/15 - 02/22/15
Below is a list of words to find. They can only be found in the book - no covers, titles or authors, please. For each work you find, provide the book title, page or location, and the sentence containing the word.
You can use one book to find all the words, or as many as you like.
***If you don't find all the words this month, you are welcome to carry them over to next month's word search challenge.***
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book. When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include a link to the book title, include the author's name, and the date you finished reading the book.
To add a book title link: Click the "add book/author" link located above the message box. Type in the name of your book, click 'search', then click 'add' next to the title you would like to add.
List of Words
1. Valentine Once Upon A Valentine's by Holly Jacobs p. 23 ..., plan the PTA Valentine Dance ....
2. Love Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 10 html Are you in love with me, Charles?” I asked.
3. Romance/Romantic Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 11 html ....then dipped me backward in a romantic fashion for a kiss
4. Candy Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 20 html ... men who were interested in arm candy
5. Conversation Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong p. 490 ... is to see this conversation through to the end, ...
6. Heart Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 18 html I felt my heart pitter-patter.
7. Red Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 27 html Dahlias. Deep red, almost burgundy
8. Chocolate Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 15 html ...taking long, hot baths, drinking wine, and eating chocolate.
9. Date One Summer by JoAnn Ross p. 136 He was talking date.
10. Kiss Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 2 html ...leaning in for a kiss on the forehead.
11. Hug Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong p. 178 Then reached down to hug me.
12. Friend One Summer by JoAnn Ross p. 184 I saw your brother's friend today.
13. Cute Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton p. 24 html How do I know you’re cute?” I teased.
14. Secret One Summer by JoAnn Ross p. 216 Everyone has secrets.
15. Admirer Moonshell Beach by JoAnn Ross p. 160 A woman I admire.