March 2015 Word Search link
March 1, 2015 - March 31, 2015
We are trying something new this month. It was suggested that we base our Word Search on our monthly Group Read. So I have chosen words for March from our February book: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender.
But there is ONE NEW RULE that must be followed! You CANNOT use this book when looking for the words. That would be just too easy.
Below is the list of words to find. They can only be found within the text of the book - no covers, titles or authors, please. For each word you find, provide the book title, page or location, and the sentence containing the word.
You can use one book to find all the words, or as many as you like. But remember that you CANNOT use The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender to find your words.
***And if you don't find all the words this month, you are welcome to carry them over to next month's word search challenge.***
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book. When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include a link to the book title, include the author's name, and the date you finished reading the book.
To add a book title link: Click the "add book/author" link located above the message box. Type in the name of your book, click 'search', then click 'add' next to the title you would like to add.
List of Words
1. Strange Captivated by You by Sylvia Day p. 28 html A strange, wonderful, frightening recognition.
2. Beautiful Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton p. 13 html ...so fresh and so beautiful
3. Wings Castaway Cove by JoAnn Ross ...spread wings perched on an anchor in the center.
4. Feather If You Were Mine by Bella Andre p. 6 html ...toward the pile of feathers and puppy.
5. Family Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton p. 8 html ...dinner with her family.
6. Disappear I Belong To You by Lisa Renee Jones p. 263 He cuts behind us and disappears.
7. Twin Castaway Cove by JoAnn Ross p. 379 ...her eleven-year-old twin brothers ...
8. Bird Always On My Mind by Bella Andre p. 19 html "Like a beautiful bird, baby."
9. Sorrow Hope Burns by Jaci Burton p. 160 ...had to drown my sorrows for a couple of weeks ....
11. Fate Freefall by JoAnn Ross p. 299 Fate.
12. Fly Let Me Be the One by Bella Andre p. 27 html Just like blurting out I love you wasn't going to fly.
13. Angel Castaway Cove by JoAnn Ross p. 21 ...angels sang hosannas, ...
14. Lavender Castaway Cove by JoAnn Ross p. 67 ...who ran Lavender Hill Farm, ...
15. Bonfire Freefall by JoAnn Ross p. 244 ...started a bonfire in the front yard.