April 2015 Word Search link
April 1, 2015 - April 13, 2015
This month's word search is inspired by our March Group Read: How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran.
Important Rule: You CANNOT use this book when looking for the words. That would be just too easy.
Below is the list of words to find. They can only be found within the text of the book - no covers, titles or authors, please. For each word you find, provide the book title, page or location, and the sentence containing the word. You can use one book to find all the words, or as many as you like.
***And if you don't find all the words this month, you are welcome to carry them over to next month's word search challenge.***
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book. When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include a link to the book title, include the author's name, and the date you finished reading the book.
To add a book title link: Click the "add book/author" link located above the message box. Type in the name of your book, click 'search', then click 'add' next to the title you would like to add.
List of Words
1. feminist Magnolia Moon by JoAnn Ross p. 136 ... most outspoken, card-carrying feminist ...
2. modern Amber Eyes by Maya Banks p. 31 The cabin was surprisingly modern despite it's remote location.
3. hormones Short Rides by Lorelei James p. 10 ... out-of-whack hormones.
4. empower Bound by Lorelei James p. 48 He's empowering me to ask for what I want.
5. upstairs Gone Country by Lorelei James p. 18 Or see you creeping upstairs from my bedroom.
6. downstairs Gone Country by Lorelei James p. 25 Should I trot my little self downstairs?
7. sexism/sexist Redneck Romeo by Lorelei James p. 35 ... foul-tempered, big-mouthed, sexist, ageist, ...
8. flirting Cowboy Take Me Away by Lorelei James p. 58 You've been flirtin' with me for forty-one years.
10. normal Cowboy Take Me Away by Lorelei James p. 23 I don't have experience with this so I don't know if it's ..... normal.
11. liberation Wrangled and Tangled by Lorelei James p. 19 ..., she'd felt ...liberated.
13. intervention Bound by Lorelei James p. 45 So, besties, why does this feel like an intervention?
14. choice Gone Country by Lorelei James p. 23 Your choice.
15. polite Magnolia Moon by JoAnn Ross p. 371 Other than a polite official letter ...