Thursday, April 30, 2015

Addicted After All by Krista & Becca Ritchie


Addicted #3
Everyone moved into a larger house in Philadelphia in a gated community but their teenage neighbors are terrorizing them. With two of the women pregnant, everyone is really bothered by the attention. Jonathon has been told by his board of directors that he is out and one of the kids: Lo, Lily, Ryke or Daisy will be taking over the company or the Hales will lose control. Who will it be?
There is still tons of pressure from the media and the paparazzi. How will everyone be able to handle things once the babies arrive? Will it change everything for better or worse?

Loved it!!

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHORS
Due to the 2-year gap between Addicted for Now (Addicted #2) and Addicted After All (Addicted #3), you must read Thrive (Addicted #2.5) or the Calloway Sisters spin-off series before reading Addicted After All.

From the author:
Two addicts. One epic love story. 

Prepare for the worst. 

That’s what Lily and Lo try to do when Jonathan Hale schedules an “important” meeting. The problem: after being swept into the public eye and battling their addictions, they’re not sure what the worst is anymore. 

In a sea of many changes—including Ryke & Daisy living with them—Lily realizes that the best part of her fluctuating hormones might just be the worst. 

Her sex drive is out of control. 

Loren knows that she’s insatiable, but he’s not giving up on her. She’s too much a part of him. And as he carries more and more responsibility, some of the people that he loves doubt his resolve. 

In the conclusion to their love story, Lily & Lo stand side-by-side to fight, one last time, for their happily ever after. 


Excerpt #1:

“Hi,” I breathe shallowly, like this is the first time I’ve ever seen him. My neck heats, no doubt with a vibrant red hue.
His lips rise in a gorgeous smile. “Lily,” he says my name again, huskily in a deep, sexual voice.
My body tingles. “Don’t do that,” I whisper-hiss, flushing more.
“Lily,” he repeats, subtly licking his bottom lip. Oh my God. I spring to my feet to pinch him or punch him in the ribs for teasing me with my name. Who does that? He didn’t even touch me yet. As soon as I land on my feet, the world spins one-hundred-and-eighty degrees. I teeter backwards as my vision blurs with black and white blinding spots.

Read more here - page bottom.

Pages:
Published:

No comments: