From WACKY READING CHALLENGES on goodreads.
Favorite Album - Time Well Wasted link
Date: 04/01/15 - 05/22/15
Levels of Participation
Disc One = 1 to 3 Tasks
Disc Two = 4 to 6 Tasks
Disc Three = 7+ Tasks
Choose a level of participation and complete the required number of tasks. Tasks can be mixed. For example, if you choose to do the Disc One Level (1 to 3 tasks), you may choose to complete a task for numbers 1, 2 and 3, OR you may choose to do a task for numbers 2, 5, and 9.
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book. When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include a link to the book title, mention the author's name, and post the date you finished reading the book.
Our next favorite album challenge is based on Brad Paisley's "Time Well Wasted". Thanks to Connie N. for this favorite album recommendation!
1. Time Well Wasted: Time Well Wasted is the 4th studio album released by Brad Paisley.
Read a Series #4. Dash of Peril by Lori Foster
2. Cover: The album cover features a clock hanging on the guitar.
Read a book with a number found in the title One Night Rodeo by Lorelei James
3. Release Date: The album was released on August 16, 2005.
Read a Series #5 Their Virgin Hostage by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
4. Album of the Year: Time Well Wasted was Country Music Association’s Album of the Year for 2006. Read a Series #6 Their Virgin Secretary by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
5. Number One Singles: The album produced three number one singles: (1) When I Get to Where I’m Going, (2) The World, (3) She’s Everything.
Read a book with a title that begins with ‘W’ Wrangled and Tangled by Lorelei James
6. When I Get Where I’m Going: When I Get Where I’m Going features background vocals from country music legend, Dolly Parton.
Read a book written by a female author, and a Series #3. Savor the Danger by Lori Foster
7. Billboard: Time Well Wasted reached #1 on US Billboard Top Country Albums in 2005.
Read a Series #7. Ours to Love by Shayla Black
8. Brad Paisley: Brad Paisley was born October 28, 1972 and began performing at an early age.
Read a Series #8. Theirs To Cherish by Shayla Black
9. First Guitar: Paisley has long attributed his love for country music to his maternal grandfather who gave him his first guitar.
Read a book you got for free - Fixed On You by Laurelin Paige
10. Producer: Time Well Wasted was produced by Frank Rogers, who Paisley met while both were attending Belmont University.
Read a book by an author whose initials can be found in BELMONTUNIVERSITY. Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young