Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thrive by Krista & Becca Ritchie


Addicted #2.5
This book fills in on Lo and Lily's recounting of the time after her addiction was leaked to the press and during the filming of the reality show (Calloway Girls #1, Addicted #2.1). It continues all the way threw the next book (Calloway Girls #2, Addicted #2.2). Are they ready for what comes their way next?
This book reminds you why you love Lo and Lily. Their love for each other will get them through anything.

From the author:
Two years will change them forever. 

When rumors spread like wildfire—like having three-ways with her boyfriend’s rock climbing brother—Lily Calloway spirals into a dark place. Her bedroom. Loren Hale is more confident and determined to keep their sex life private, even from their friends, and he helps Lily in the only way he knows how. But how much love is too much? 

Their lives are filmed, watched, and criticized. And through it all, Lily and Loren have to face enemies they never thought they’d see, demons they don’t know if they should bury, and setbacks they didn’t think they’d meet. Not this soon. 

And one rumor could be too much for them to handle. It will test their greatest limitations, and if they don’t hold onto each other, someone is going to drown. 

A full-length New Adult Romance that bridges the gap between the second and third books. Thrive must be read before Addicted After All  if you have not read the Calloway Sisters spin-off series.


Excerpt:
I try to hold out my leopard-print canister of pepper spray for self-protection, but I practically have a T-
Rex claw hand, not able to outstretch my arm very far. 

“Who’s better in bed, Lily?!” a cameraman shouts. “Loren or Ryke?!”

Fire burns my belly. I wish I was a T-Rex. I’d eat him. 

In a non-sexual way. Just to be clear.

My neck heats. 

“Lily,” Lo says, his lips right beside my ear. “Breathe.”

I realize that I’m taking slow, shallow breaths. My forehead sweats, and my upper lip is probably 

perspiring. How sexy. “Lo,” I whisper over the shouting paparazzi, snapping photos and hollers to move back! 

from Ryke. “Are we going to make it?”

Read more excerpts here - links at bottom of the page. There's lots of fun stuff at the bottom of the page!

Pages: 425
Published: 2014

No comments: