Monday, June 1, 2015

June's Words

JUN- My, Together, Whisper, Win, Soul, Sleep

Here are the key words for  in the 3rd Annual Monthly Key Word Reading Challenge!  You only have to read one book whose title includes one or more of the key words for that month.  These are some of books that are available from my kindle and on Scribd.  My selections will have links to the reviews. 

I read 4 books last month (May).  link


My

My Champion by 

My First - Jason & Katie by 

My Little Runaway by 

Together

Good Together by 

Perfect Together by 

Knit Two Together by 


Whisper

Whisper Cape by 

Whisper No Lies by 

The Whisper by 


Win

A Win-Win Proposition by 

The Winning Season by 


Soul

Fevered Souls Book 1 by 

Lonely Souls by 

Music of the Soul by 


Sleep

Let the Dead Sleep by 

Too Hot to Sleep by 

Sing Me To Sleep by 

No comments: