From WACKY READING CHALLENGES on goodreads
July 2015 Word Search link
July 1, 2015 - July 31, 2015
This month's word search is inspired by our June Group Read: Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Important Rule: You CANNOT use this book when looking for the words. That would be just too easy.
Below is the list of words to find. They can only be found within the text of the book - no covers, titles or authors, please. For each word you find, provide the book title, page or location, and the sentence containing the word. You can use one book to find all the words, or as many as you like.
Optional Words: This month I have included 5 optional words that are a little harder than usual. You can choose to look for them or leave them off your list...it's up to you.
***And if you don't find all the words this month, you are welcome to carry them over to next month's word search challenge.***
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine - just be sure to re-read the entire book. When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include a link to the book title, include the author's name, and the date you finished reading the book.
List of Words:
1. Dragon Soaring by Kristen Ashley p95 Not sure Imagine Dragons goes with daisies.
2. Musician Tease Me by Olivia Cunning p36 Nearby, a musician played a low, haunting melody on the saxophone.
3. Scales Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7) by Proby, Kristen p47 “Oh, sweetheart, I’m not even on a scale.”
4. Soul The Will by Kristen Ashley p38, she has the kindest soul you’ll know,
5. Bells Soaring by Kristen Ashley p51 the bells of the buoys
6. Tapestry Never Too Late by Carr, Robyn p 238 Selling that big tapestry ....
7. Earring The Will by Kristen Ashley p 296 a pair of diamond stud earrings the last.
8. Flute Champagne and Bullets (Military Moguls, #1) by Jaymes, Olivia p26 the delicate crystal flute as she sipped
10. Memory The Will by Kristen Ashley p61 even the feel to memory to hold close until I returned.
11. Vision The Will by Kristen Ashley p61 , recommitting every vision, every smell,
12. Chord Real by Katy Evans p9 back to bounce against the chord
13. Funeral The Will by Kristen Ashley p9 , being at Gran’s funeral,
14. Equation Rocked (Lost in Oblivion, #1) by Taryn Elliott and Cari Quinn p68 Tongues were out of the equation, goddammit.
15. Prince Insider (Exodus End, #1) Cunning, Olivia p. 387 “Yep. I’m Princess Buttercup and my dog Jonesy is Prince Hump-and-stink,” Birdie said.
Diabolical Off Course (Of f #4) by Bennett, Sawyer .. it's that diabolical grin he's shooting at me.
Cockroach Breaking Free p21 I don’t have nightmares from killing cockroaches, sugar.