WACKY READING CHALLENGES on goodreadsAnimal House
Date: September 1, 2015-March 31, 2016 Completed October 27, 2015
National Lampoon's Animal House is a 1978 American comedy film directed by John Landis. The film was a direct spinoff from National Lampoon magazine. It is about a misfit group of fraternity members who challenge the dean of Faber College in 1962.
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book.
When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include the title, author, and date you finished reading the book.
Make sure to tell us which option in each category, you have chosen.
1. Read a book set in the 60's OR a book set at a college/university OR features a rivalry of some kind. rivalry of some kind. Nomad Kind of Love Nicole Snow10/26/15
2. Read a book that has a character that is a professor Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track, #1) by McCarthy, Erin
3. Read a book that has a character that is a biker OR has a motorcycle on the cover OR a book set in New Hampshire.
has a motorcycle on the cover
Outlaw Kind of Love Nicole Snow 10/27/15
4. Read a book where a character is out for revenge OR has sex with a married person OR tries to steal another's girlfriend/boyfriend.
out for revenge Rapture Lexi Buchanan 10/10/15
5. Read a book with a character or author named Larry/Lawrence, Kent, Eric, Greg, Mandy, Barbara, Robert, Douglas, Donald or John (in any form - first or last).
Cherished Lexi Buchanan 10/10/15
6. Read a book with a car is on the cover. Hard and Fast (Fast Track, #2) by McCarthy, Erin
7. Read a book with a hotel scene Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6) by McCarthy, Erin
8. Read a book with where the characters go to court Overruled (The Legal Briefs, #1) by Chase, Emma
9. Read a book with an X in the title OR a book with a character that is a womanizer OR overweight.
Hard to Fight Bella Jewel 10/10/15
10. Read a Series # 8. Final Lap (Fast Track, #8) by Erin McCarthy
11. Read a book with a character who has a strange nickname Diesel Slow Ride (Fast Track, #5) by McCarthy, Erin
12. Read a book with the author's first that begins with a B. Blueprints by Delinsky, Barbara
13. Read a book with a character that has been in the military Say No To Joe? (Visitation, North Carolina, #1) by Foster, Lori
14. Read a book with a character that does drugs OR gets kicked out of something OR a book that has horses in the story.
Savage Kind of Love Nicole Snow 10/27/15
15. Read a book with a character that is a musician Sweet Ache (Driven, #6) by Bromberg, K.
Info from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_H....