Thursday, October 27, 2016

WRC November 2016 Word Search

WACKY READING CHALLENGES discussion on goodreads


November 2016 Word Search
November 1, 2016 - November 30, 2016

NMFS4 photo NMFS4_zpsiqjqgvsv.png

This month's word search is inspired by our October Group Read: Not My Father's Son by Alan Cumming

Important Rule: You CANNOT use this book when looking for the words. That would be just too easy.

Below is the list of words to find. They can only be found within the text of the book - no covers, titles or authors, please. For each word you find, provide the book title, page or location, and the sentence containing the word. You can use one book to find all the words, or as many as you like. 

Optional Words: You can choose to look for them or leave them off your list...it's up to you. 

***If you don't find all the words this month, you are welcome to carry them over to next month's word search challenge.***

Words
Brother All I Want J. Daniels 11/1/16 p 37 I don’t know how I do it, but I break the contact and look over at my brother

Celebrity All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 53 ... party tents and celebrity guests, ...

DNA Marked Kaylea Cross 11/7/16 p. 57 Though he’d worn gloves, he’d no doubt left some DNA behind in her room, ...

Estate All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 8 There’s game in the forest and countless smaller buildings that are part of the estate.

Failure Love in Bloom Sheila Roberts 11/1/16 p 103 It was a reminder of failure and a yoke of responsibility to be borne alone.

Haircut Love in Bloom Sheila Roberts 11/1/16 She had to get her haircut.

Humiliation When I Fall J. Daniels 11/1/16 p 44 Painful because it only adds to my humiliation.

Medal All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 315 I’m pretty sure my chances of winning a gold medal for motherhood have passed me by.

Memory All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 49 But every once in a while a memory from their lunch would come to mind and he would dwell on it. 

Rage Newport Jill Morrow 11/2/16 p 39 Seances are all the rage in New York.

Reckless All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 67 ... overlooking Central Park: crazy, reckless, but full of possibility.

Silence When I Fall J. Daniels 11/1/16 p 25 Silence looms between us as Beth takes a lot longer than I’d like to respond to me.

Son All I Want J. Daniels 11/1/16 p 35 “I looked at you, Son,” he replies, lifting his chin and squaring off with me.

Tyrant The Trouble with Mistletoe Jill Shalvis 11/3/16 p 34 His sexy tyrant.

Violence New Leaf Catherine Anderson 11/2/16 p 10 There were occasional incidents of domestic violence to keep him on his toes, and barroom brawls occurred once in a blue moon.

Optional
Genealogy All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 284 ...interested in interior design, art, and genealogy.

Granny Newport Jill Morrow 11/2/16 p 9 ... the lilting voice of his departed Granny Cullen, ...

Paparazzi Room for Just a Little Bit More Beth Ehemann 11/8/16 p 4 But you’re right… about not letting them have our wedding, the paparazzi and leeches who thought it was okay to post a picture of the girls in the newspaper.

Scotland Fair Haven JoAnn Ross 11/10/16 p 328 “And despite having spent a glorious few days of R and R in Scotland, I’ll never, if I live a thousand years, understand haggis.”

Tabloid All In Simona Ahrnstedt 11/3/16 p 26 Natalia did not have a particularly high profile in either the business pages or the tabloids.


No comments: