Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion on goodreads
1. 'J' is January: Read a book that starts 'J' or whose author's first or last name starts with 'J'.
Jordan's Return Samantha Chase 1/7/17
2. Happy Anniversary: Read a book that was published in January of any year or read a book of an RRRC member who joined in January of any year. The list for 2016 begins at the link, go further back for other years.
Dirty Sexy Saint Carly Phillips 1/20/17
Featured Author Challenge - Jennifer Haymore: Read a book by this month's Featured Author, Jennifer Haymore, or by any author with her first or last name.
Fun Facts about Jennifer:So you may read any book set in Hawaii or with the ocean on the cover. You can also read any book published in 2008, or that is shelved as Historical Romance. Or you can read a book that has children in it.
★Jennifer Haymore grew up in Hawaii where she surfed, sailed, raced bicycles and even learned to fly.
★ She published her first novel in 2008.
★ She primarily writes Historical Romance, but also some Contemporary Romance.
★ Jennifer lives in Southern California with her husband and three kids.
Read a book that has children in it.
31 Days of Summer C.J. Fallowfield 1/12/17
4. New Year's Day - January 1: Tried and true, but always fun. Read a new release or a new-to-you author.
They're Playing Our Song Carole Bayer Sager 1/8/17
5. Fruitcake Toss Day - January 3: Read a book with wacky characters or just a funny story.
Fighting for Flight J.B. Salsbury 1/27/17
6. Cuddle Up Day - January 6: Read a book with an embrace or kiss on the cover. Or read a book with a blanket on the cover for them to cuddle under!
Complicate Me M. Robinson 1/4/17
7. Male Watcher's Day - January 8: Easy, peasy - read a book with a good looking man on the cover!
Lancelot of the Pines Jennifer Blake 1/1/17
8. Friday to the 13th - January 13: Read a Paranormal Romance or any book that is scary or involves a mystery.
Broken Kelley Armstrong 1/14/17
9. Punch the Clock Day - January 27th: Read a book that features working class characters, those who might 'punch a clock'.
Vivid Jessica Wilde 1/15/17
10. Reader's Choice: Read any book of your choosing!
After the Kiss Lauren Layne 1/13/17
You can choose 3, 5, 8 or all 10 categories depending on your reading speed, book availability and/or time commitment.
When posting your challenge progress, please make sure to put the date/s when you finished your book/s.
Upon completion, please repost your challenge as it helps when updating, you may update your original challenge as or go or repost if you choose.