Crazy Challenge Connection discussion on goodreads
It's that time again -- time for another CCC Read-a-Thon :)
This month's RaT will begin at 12:01am on Friday, April 28, and end at midnight on Wednesday, May 3, a total of six days. (Use your local time for start/end times.) We're hoping that this will help you finish your April reading lists/challenges and get a head start on May's reading!
Again, our goals for this RaT will be to:
(1) complete any challenges ending in April that you haven't finished yet and start on your May challenges (remember that in order to count a book for most of our May challenges, you must read more than half of it in May) and/or
(2) work on that pile of library or borrowed books that's waiting for your attention and/or
(3) read anything you want to read, just because!
If none of these suit you this month, create your own goal instead :) As you read, be sure to check in here and let us know what you've read, what you think of the book, and anything else you want to tell us about it!
What do you "need" to read during this time? And what do you *want to read? If you want to set a goal -- books finished, pages read, time spent reading -- you can do that too :) So set up play dates for the kids or maybe borrow some movies from the library to keep them occupied, and unearth your collection of take-out menus.
Let us know what you hope to accomplish, then get ready to start reading!
1. The Lake House Kate Morton 4/29/17 library book
2. Nantucket Nights Elin Hilderbrand 5/1/17 library book
3. Any Day Now Robyn Carr 5/3/17 library book