The Lost Challenges discussion on goodreads
Colors of the Month - Green
Duration: August 15, 2017-September 15, 2017
This is a monthly challenge that coordinates with A Color Scavenger Hunt posted by Sharon.
You may do as many tasks as you wish.
A badge will be awarded for participation.
1. Read a book whose cover is a shade of the color of the month.
Practical Magic Alice Hoffman 8/22/17
2. Read a book whose author's first and last initials are in a shade of green from the graphic above BUT you cannot use the word GREEN. Tell us the shade.
Brokedown Cowboy Maisey Yates 8/20/17
3. Read a book with a title that starts with a letter in GREEN.
Return to Tradd Street Karen White 8/18/17
(figuratively, of people) Sickly, unwell.
Sally looks pretty green — is she going to be sick?
4. Read a book with a character who gets sick.
Falling Hard Lexi Ryan 8/21/17
(figuratively, of people) Inexperienced.
John's kind of green, so take it easy on him this first week.
5. Read a book with a character that is new at something. Tell us what that is.
The Choice Nicholas Sparks 8/30/17
(cricket) Describing a pitch - (putting green): putting green
6. Read a book with a character that is an athlete.
Hit the Spot J. Daniels 9/7/17
(US, slang, uncountable) Money.
7. Read a book with a character that has plenty of money.
Buried Notes Karolyn James 8/19/17
(environmentalist): environmentalist, greenie (Australian), tree hugger, treehugger
8. Read a book from this green list . Tell us the list you chose and the number the book is on that list.
9. Read a book with a Vegetarian or Vegan Character. Helper
Sophie and Nola
The Strangers on Montagu Street Karen White 8/17/17
10. Read a book with a synonym or antonym of green in the title.
Lush or The Simple Truth