Monthly Challenges January 2018 Word Search
JANUARY 2018 WORD SEARCHDATE: 01/01/18 - 01/31/18
Beginning with January 2018, our monthly word search challenges will be based on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
Following is a list of words to find. They can only be found within the text of the book - no covers, titles or authors, please. For each word you find, provide a link to the book title, the page or location number, and the sentence containing the word. You can use one book to find all the words, or as many books as you like.
Optional Words: You can choose to find the optional words or disregard them - your choice.
**If you don't find all the words this month, you are welcome to carry them over to the following month.
The page limit requirement is 125 pages unless otherwise specified; however, participants are welcome to combine smaller books to reach the page limit. All books are allowed (children's, manga, graphic novels, audio, ebook, etc). Re-reads are fine - just be sure to re-read the entire book.
You are welcome to post updates while working your way through the challenge. When posting an update, please include the following information: a link to the book title, the author's name, and the date you finished reading the book.
When you have completed this challenge, copy and paste your entire challenge in a new message, letting us know it is completed.
Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore Matthew J. Sullivan 1/1/18
1. Apple p 28 He nodded, rolling an apple against his palm.
3. Confusion p 84 ... Mr. O'Toole grunting with confusion and then ...
4. Cursed p 39 Mr. Patel cursed somewhere below their feet.
6. Home p 54 ... he was merely heading home, but of course ...
7. Knees p 86 She squeezed her knees and rested ...
8. Lights p 3 ... most of the overhead lights upstairs ...
9. Saved p 52 These things saved my life.
12. Swim p 250 Their sight made her stomach swim.
16. Cold p 85 ... the kitchen's cold linoleum and a cereal flake ...
17. Play p 171 You ever play hide-and-seek ...
Lilac Lane Sherryl Woods 1/3/18
18. Opportunities p 8 ... there were more opportunities.
His Cowboy Heart Jennifer Ryan 1/3/18
11. Singing Loc 4921 ... love, next to the singing river, with ...
19. Ticking Loc 4138 Still ticking.
The Escape David Baldacci 1/7/18
5. Disease p 182 It's a... terrible disease.
10. Seas p 6 ...gale-force winds and heavy seas.
Yesternight Cat Winters 1/8/18
13. Tamed 34 ..., his blond hair tamed and combed.
15. Tiger p 34 He was the owner of a "blind tiger", or so ....
Her Renegade Rancher Jennifer Ryan
20. Unsaid 1/6/18 Loc 1025 ... saying things better left unsaid? Idiot.
All In Emma Scott 1/18/18
2. Clocks p 32 ...before he tips over and clocks himself on the edge of the table.
The Lullaby Girl Loreth Anne White 1/23/18
14. Tides p 263 ...to the surface where the tides and wind and...
Based On: Clocks
Written By: Coldplay
#490 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time