Monthly Challenges February Monthly - ROMANCE
2017 RITA Award Winners
Duration: February 1-28, 2018
Level 1: 1-6 books
Level 2: 7+ books
Play 4 different ways:
READ one of the RITA winners
READ another book in the same series as one of the winning books
READ another book by one of the winning authors
READ a book by a past RITA winning author.
1. Holiday Hearts: A Fairytale Christmas\The St. James Affair Susan Wiggs 2/2/18 (2006 Contemporary Single Title)
2. Closer Than You Think Karen Rose 2/5/18 (2005 Romantic Suspense)
3. About That Kiss Jill Shalvis 2/6/18 (2015 Contemporary Romance: Mid-Length)
4. Rookie Move Sarina Bowen 2/10/18 (2016 Contemporary Romance: Mid-Length Winner)
5. Alone In the Dark Karen Rose 2/12/18 (2005 Romantic Suspense)
6. Wild Justice Liz Fielding 2/20/18 (2006 Short Contemporary Romance)
7. Every Dark Corner Karen Rose 2/23/18 (2005 Romantic Suspense)
Best First Book
Once and For All Cheryl Etchison
Contemporary Romance: Long
Miracle on 5th Avenue Sarah Morgan
Contemporary Romance: Mid-Length
Carolina Dreaming Virginia Kantra
Contemporary Romance: Short
Christmas on Crimson Mountain Michelle Major
Off the Clock Roni Loren
Historical Romance: Long
No Mistress Of Mine Laura Lee Guhrke
Historical Romance: Short
A Duke to Remember Kelly Bowen
Mainstream Fiction with a Central Romance
The Moon in the Palace Weina Dai Randel
The Pages of the Mind by Jeffe Kennedy
Her Every Wish Courtney Milan
Romance with Religious or Spiritual Elements
My Hope Next Door Tammy L. Gray
Repressed Elisabeth Naughton
Young Adult Romance
The Problem with Forever Jennifer L. Armentrout
Info from: https://www.rwa.org/page/2017winners#...
*For each book that you read please post a link to the book, the author and the date you finished it.
*Each book may only be used for one task or letter
*To count a book towards a challenge you must read the majority of it after the start date of the challenge.
* Where more than one option is given for a task, please state which option your book relates to.
*If the task relates to the cover of your book, please post the cover AND the book link.
*All genres and formats are fine.
*Re-reads are allowed.
*No page minimum.
*Please update your original post as you go.
*When you have finished, please re-post your whole challenge as a new message and MARK AS FINISHED or you will not be considered to have completed the challenge and we will not be able to award your Hall of Fame badge
(Even if you don't hit the level you were aiming for by the deadline, please re-post your challenge anyway as you may still be eligible for a lower level badge.)
Please use the TLC STANDARD RULES when participating in this challenge.
If you are not familiar with these rules, please click on the link and read them over.