Open Ended Challenges 50 States 50 Authors
50 States 50 Authors
Duration: Open Ended Challenge
Object: Read 50 books - one book written by an author born in each state in America.
Larry McMurtry - born in Wichita Falls, Texas
Debbie Macomber - born in Yakima, Washington
Linda Castillo - born in Ohio
5. California A Ghost for Christmas J.D. Winters 3/15/18
9. Florida The Ghostwriter Alessandra Torre 3/7/18
10. Georgia The Good Daughter Karin Slaughter 4/23/18
13. Illinois Butternut Summer Mary McNear 4/22/18
14. Indiana The Earl's Defiant Wallflower Erica Ridley 4/8/18
15. Iowa Bully Penelope Douglas 7/11/18
16. Kansas The Magnolia Story Joanna Gaines 4/2/18
17. Kentucky Lucifer's Tears James Thompson 3/2/18
18. Louisiana Duke of Desire Elizabeth Hoyt 3/20/18
20. Maryland Edge of Darkness Karen Rose 3/2/18
21. Massachusetts Gentleman Nine Penelope Ward 3/1/18
22. Michigan The Arrogant Thief Mallory Crowe 6/14/18
25. Missouri No Turning Back Tiffany Snow 8/4/18
26. Montana Easy Nights Kristen Proby 8/4/18
29. New Hampshire Origin Dan Brown 7/20/18
30. New Jersey Hardcore Twenty-Four Janet Evanovich 4/16/18
31. New Mexico Stillhouse Lake Rachel Caine 5/6/18
32. New York Touchdown Roxy Sinclaire 3/20/18
33. North Carolina Atticus: A Woman’s Journey with the World’s Worst Behaved Dog S. Bennett 6/13/18
34. North Dakota
35. Ohio A Madness So Discreet Mindy McGinnis 6/17/18
36. Oklahoma Two Sisters Mary Hogan 6/10/18
37. Oregon Find Her Lisa Gardner 4/30/18
38. Pennsylvania Celina Abbie Zanders 6/24/18
39. Rhode Island
40. South Carolina Two Times the Charm Christin Lovell 4/7/18
41. South Dakota Devil's Claw J.A. Jance 3/3/18
42. Tennessee Lost Rider Harper Sloan 8/15/18
43. Texas Bluebird, Bluebird Attica Locke 3/9/18
44. Utah No One But You Brenda Novak 3/8/18
47. Washington Cocoa Beach Beatriz Williams 6/12/18
48. West Virginia
50. Wyoming Born in Blood Alexandra Ivy 8/10/18
If you'd like to use an interactive map - make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
*For each book that you read please post a link to the book, the author and the date you finished it.
*Each book may only be used for one task or letter
*To count a book towards a challenge you must read the majority of it after the start date of the challenge.
* Where more than one option is given for a task, please state which option your book relates to.
*If the task relates to the cover of your book, please post the cover AND the book link.
*All genres and formats are fine.
*Re-reads are allowed.
*No page minimum.
*Please update your original post as you go.
*When you have finished, please re-post your whole challenge as a new message and MARK AS FINISHED or you will not be considered to have completed the challenge and we will not be able to award your Hall of Fame badge
(Even if you don't hit the level you were aiming for by the deadline, please re-post your challenge anyway as you may still be eligible for a lower level badge.)
Please use the TLC STANDARD RULES when participating in this challenge.
If you are not familiar with these rules, please click on the link and read them over.