Semi-Annual Challenges BFTP: Flower Power
I got this idea from an old challenge that Lizz wrote in 2012.
Duration: 6 months from your start date - March 23, 2018-Sept. 22, 2018
Wildflowers- 5-10 books
Annuals- 11-20 books
Perennials- 21-30 books
Tasks: To find books with flowers on the cover OR "flower words" in the title.
A flower on the cover - Rose
by Alex Flinn
In the title:
The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
Flowers on the Cover
A Rose By Any Other Name ...
Books With Flowers on the Covers!
Roses On The Cover
Flowers in Title, Not on Cover
Flowers & Bouquets Words Under Nouns Allowed
1. The Magnolia Story Chip Gaines 4/2/18
2. Wyoming Wildflowers: The Beginning Patricia McLinn 4/30/18
3. Touched Sabre Rose 5/28/18
4. Tempted Sabre Rose 5/29/18
5. Taken Sabre Rose 5/29/18
6. Torn Sabre Rose 5/30/18
7. A Nantucket Wedding Nancy Thayer 6/4/18
8. Wedding Bells Bundle: Four Fun Romantic Comedies Ginny Baird 6/8/18
9. The Time in Between Kristen Ashley 6/19/18
10. Blue Dahlia Nora Roberts 6/30/18
11. Black Rose Nora Roberts 7/1/18
12. Red Lily Nora Roberts 7/2/18
13. Tiger Prince Sandra Brown 7/7/18
14. Secrets in Summer Nancy Thayer 7/12/18
15. Face the Wind and Fly Jenny Harper 7/30/18
16. A Baby of Her Own Brenda Novak 8/17/18
17. Face-Off at the Altar Toni Aleo 9/7/18
18. The Marriage Pact Michelle Richmond 9/18/18
*For each book that you read please post a link to the book, the author and the date you finished it.
*Each book may only be used for one task or letter
*To count a book towards a challenge you must read the majority of it after the start date of the challenge.
* Where more than one option is given for a task, please state which option your book relates to.
*If the task relates to the cover of your book, please post the cover AND the book link.
*All genres and formats are fine.
*Re-reads are allowed.
*No page minimum.
*Please update your original post as you go.
*When you have finished, please re-post your whole challenge as a new message and MARK AS FINISHED or you will not be considered to have completed the challenge and we will not be able to award your Hall of Fame badge
(Even if you don't hit the level you were aiming for by the deadline, please re-post your challenge anyway as you may still be eligible for a lower level badge.)
Please use the TLC STANDARD RULES when participating in this challenge.
If you are not familiar with these rules, please click on the link and read them over.