Semi-Annual Challenges Spring Countdown
Duration: Six Months From Starting Date
Read 15 books associated with these tasks.
Read 5 books whose titles begin with a letter in SPRING.
1. I Can See You Karen Rose 4/25/18
2. Irresistible In Love Bella Andre 4/27/18
3. Star Dust Emma Barry 4/27/2018
4. Porch Lights Dorothea Benton Frank 5/4/18
5. Right Where We Belong Brenda Novak 5/6/18
Read 4 books whose covers are Pastel Colored. Post the covers.
1. The Librarian and the Spy Susan Mann 4/28/18
2. Beats of Life Shandi Boyes 5/8/18
3. Wishes and Stitches Rachael Herron 6/5/18
4. Wedding Bells Bundle: Four Fun Romantic Comedies Ginny Baird 6/8/18
Read 3 books from a LIST with SPRING in the name. Tell us the name of the list and what # the book is.
1. Books for Spring/Summer #73 The Unidentified Redhead Alice Clayton 6/11/18
2. Cool Spring Books #21 Magic Slays Ilona Andrews 6/22/18
3. Spring/Summer 2015 #9 Moonlight on Butternut Lake Mary McNear 6/23/18
Read 2 books with Spring flowers on the cover. Post the covers.
1. Wyoming Wildflowers: The BeginningPatricia McLinn 4/30/18
2. The Time in Between Kristen Ashley 6/19/18
Read 1 book published in the Spring of 2018.
1. Chaser Kylie Scott 4/26/18
*Please post a partial list of the challenge when you sign up.
*For each book that you read please post a link to the book, the author and the date you finished it.
*Each book may only be used for one task or letter
*To count a book towards a challenge you must read the majority of it after the start date of the challenge.
* Where more than one option is given for a task, please state which option your book relates to.
*If the task relates to the cover of your book, please post the cover AND the book link.
*All genres and formats are fine.
*Re-reads are allowed.
*No page minimum.
*Please update your original post as you go.
*When you have finished, please re-post your whole challenge as a new message and MARK AS FINISHED or you will not be considered to have completed the challenge and we will not be able to award your Hall of Fame badge
(Even if you don't hit the level you were aiming for by the deadline, please re-post your challenge anyway as you may still be eligible for a lower level badge.)
Please use the TLC STANDARD RULES when participating in this challenge.
If you are not familiar with these rules, please click on the link and read them over.