Thursday, July 30, 2009

The latest

On Tuesday, Litle P and I went to see the latest Harry Potter movie with my mom. It was very good. But the book was better. The books have so much that they cannot include in the movies, I guess.
Yesterday we did some quick shopping and a trip to 2 libraries. Then home to babysit a friend's little boy. He is such a dear!

On the sale of our home...Quite a few months ago we thought that we had a buyer but after quite some time it turned out that they could not get a large enough loan. So we had to start again.
More Waiting.....

Then at the beginning of July, my mom decided that she will buy our house if she can sell her place. Great, now I don't have to worry about my mom having to fix things on her place. The house she lives in was built in like 1843 or so.
The King called the couple that were interested in our house and told them Mom wanted to sell. They were very excited because they are more interested in her land (they are farmers). They went and looked at Mom's and got back to her the other day (after MORE WAITING).

They want to set up a meeting with the realtors. My mom is going to visit my sister and will be back in a week or so. Now we are back to MORE WAITING...
Everyone out there say some prayers for all of us that this will happen! PLEASE>>>

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Hi I just wanted to tell you it's little with two t's.
Also this is to everyone
Check out my blog at
www.litlep.blogspot.com