Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday




Today is my birthday. The last one in the US....It's also the first day of fall as it was the day I was born. Litle P and I made a Pecan Spice Cake last night. I actually have a birthday cake.

Yesterday was my BIL's birthday. He was 74 and I'm 47. That will never match again! Funny, huh!

Yesterday I started making arrangements to close out our bills, like the trash, electric and Dish Network. I spoke with the movers 2 or 3 times. That is scheduled! The King worked on the front of the house yesterday while I tried to get some mowing done! It looks like rain today so I don't know if I will get to finish.

4 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your last Bday in the States. Next Year... it's all Italy!!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday, Joanne--and, how special the next one will be. Wonder what you will be doing? Hard to believe that all these years of plannng and dreaming are really going to happen. Lucky you. Say hello to Little P and the king

Lucia said...

happy birthday!

Sherry said...

Happy Belated Birthday!