Tuesday, August 26, 2008

West Side Market

On Wednesday, August 13th, while we were visiting my sister in Cleveland, we went to the West Side Market.


Here's a photo I got from the internet because I did not get one myself. This building was originally a train station. Isn't it magnificent!?! I love it when cities keep their historical buildings intact.

This is a photo that I took inside. The ceiling is amazing. It is an inside farmer's market. The food was so beautiful. We bought some fresh perogies, chicken sausage, veggies and some great bread. I got a fantastic Italian Percorino Romano. Delizioso!





I bought one of these bagettes. Yummy!
Check out this blog that I found which has a video of when my man, Tony Bourdain, went to Cleveland. He and Ruhlman went to the market. You get to see the inside!

No comments: