Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion on goodreads
1. 'A' is for August: Read a book that starts 'A' or whose author's first or last name starts with 'A'.
2. Happy Anniversary!: Read a book that was published in August of any year or read a book of a RRRC member who joined in August of any year. The list for 2015 begins at the link, go further back for other years.
3. Featured Author Challenge - Teresa Medeiros: Read a book by this month's Featured Author, Teresa Medeiros or by any author with her first or last name.
Fun Facts about Teresa:So you may also read any book that was a RITA finalist in any category. You can also read any book published in 1989, or that is shelved as Historical Romance. Or you can read a book set in Kentucky.
★Teresa Medeiros was a 8 time RITA finalist.
★ She published her first novel in 1989.
★ She primarily writes Historical Romance.
★ Teresa lives in Kentucky with her husband and two cats.
4. Summer Olympics (August 5-21): Read a sports romance or a book where a MC is an athlete or is physically active.
5. Book Lover's Day (August 9): Read a best seller or a book rated higher than 4 on GR.
6. Relaxation Day (August 15): Read a perfect beach/deck book.
7. National Tell a Joke Day (August 16): Read a humorous or lighthearted book.
8. Senior Citizens Day: Read a book with an older hero/heroine.
9. More Herbs, Less Salt Day (August 29): Read a spicy book or a book with a spicy cover.
10. Reader's Choice: Read any book of your choosing!
You can choose 3, 5, 8 or all 10 categories depending on your reading speed, book availability and/or time commitment.
When posting your challenge progress, please make sure to put the date/s when you finished your book/s.
Please repost your progress as it helps when updating.