WACKY READING CHALLENGES discussion on goodreads
Tasty Treat #2 Girl Scout Cookies
Duration: 4 months from Start Date
Girl Scout Cookies are made by two bakeries - Little Brownie Bakers (LBB), a subsidiary of Keebler, which is owned by Kellogg's; and ABC Bakers, a subsidiary of Interbake Foods, which is owned by George Weston Limited.
1. Girl Scout S'mores - We took a crispy graham cookie and double dipped it with a yummy creme icing and a scrumptious chocolatey coating so you get all the flavor of this fireside favorite without the sticky mess.
S'more is a contraction of the phrase "some more".
Read a book where characters go camping OR cook over a fire OR a book from a series that you want "S'more" of. BONUS Tagging if they make S'mores!
2. Thin Mints -Top selling cookie. Crispy chocolate wafers dipped in a mint chocolatey coating.
Read a book that is #1 on a list (tell us the list) OR with a green cover OR with a two word title. Please post the cover.
eg. Best Sellers/Animals for January 2017
I Could Pee on This And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano
3. Caramel deLites/Samoas - Vanilla cookies topped with caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and laced with chocolatey stripes.
Read a Series/TBR #2 OR a book that gives you a toasty (pleasantly or comfortably warm) feeling OR with stripes on the cover. Please post the cover.
4. Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs - Crispy vanilla cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolatey coating.
Read a book set in Virginia OR with a three word title (a, an and the are allowed) OR from this list Cookies On the Cover . Please post the cover.
5. Peanut Butter Sandwich/Do-si-dos - Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.
Read a book where characters dance OR set in Kentucky OR whose author's initials are in PEANUTBUTTER.
6. Shortbread/Trefoil - Traditional shortbread cookies with Girl Scout insignia.
For Girl Scouts, the three trefoil leaves represent the three-fold promise: "To serve God and my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the Girl Scout law."
Read a book where a character helps someone OR serves their country OR is active in church (must have scenes at church, not a sentence saying we went to church). (Please tell us how this is accomplished for each option.)
7. Savannah Smiles - Crisp, zesty lemon wedge cookies dusted with powdered sugar.
Read a book set in Georgia OR with a ZESTY (lively) character OR with a yellow cover. Please post the cover.
8. Toffee-tastic - Rich, buttery cookies with sweet, crunchy toffee bits.
Read a book with consecutive double letters in the title OR a book published in 2014 OR pick a book from this list Sweet Reads
9. Trios - Chocolate chips nestled in a gluten free peanut butter oatmeal cookie.
Read a book based around 3 characters OR with a character that is health conscious OR that has a 5 letter title.
10. Thanks-A-Lot - Shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge and topped with an embossed thank you message in one of 5 languages.
Read a book with "THANKS" in the title OR with a character that speaks more than one of these languages - English, French, Chinese, Swahili or Spanish OR with an embossed cover. Please post the cover.
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book.
When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include the title, author, and date you finished reading the book.
Please show which option you chose.
Repost your challenge when you have completed the challenge, so I can mark you finished!