Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 46th birthday! I am on that downslide to 50! haha
My mom is taking me out for lunch. But I don't know where we are going. I guess I better think of something!
I know that I want to run to the kitchen store and look for some glass containers to put drinks in. The King saw a report on TV last night about plastics. How much of the chemicals actually leach out into the drinks they hold? Almost every drink you buy comes in plastic. I refill water bottles for him to have at the building. But I think that is not good to do. It's a catch 22.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Me, you, and dirt are now the same age. Yay us!! I also need to do something about the plastic. Years of accumulating it makes it tough to get rid of.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday JoAnne! Hope lunch was good!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNE!!! Only 46? Still a child! Please do something more fun than buying glasses! Although, new glasses are nice and they'll keep the milk so much colder!

Have a good one today,
Jane

jmisgro said...

Thanks ladies!! We had a good day!