Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quilt Show

Our church had a quilt show today. Little P and I each entered an item for it. Little P made me a hot pad for my birthday which is the item she entered. I made a fall table runner. We looked at all of the quilts shown there. They were are really nice. Some were old - like pre 1930 and some were new. There were all different styles: wholecloth quilts, patchwork, cross stitch, and applique. A few were machine quilted. There were baby quilts, full size, table runners and wall hangings.
Here are photos of what we entered.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful work. Did you get any prizes?

jmisgro said...

I did not but little P won one for her hotpad that she made me for my birthday! I helped her make it but she did really well! I let her sew it by herself.
She has plans for a sewed present for someone for Christmas!