Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Books I Read/Movies I Saw

I read these books in the last week. "Foul Play" is a typical romance novel. It was kinda entertaining. I like Stephanie Plum novels much better.


"The Other Queen" is the latest in a string of Henry the VIII and family stories. It is about Mary, Queen of Scots. The story takes place during her imprisonment by Elizabeth I. I enjoyed it but not as much as the Boleyn novels.

I borrowed these movies from the library. I am so glad that I did not pay to rent these. "Zohan" was somewhat entertaining. The usual fare from Adam Sandler.
"Burn After Reading" was a typical movie from the Coen brothers. I hated the ending. I did not like George Clooney's part. What was up with the sex machine he built? Gross! Brad Pitt was hilarious. This movie did not compare with the brilliance of "Blood Simple".

No comments: