Friday, March 20, 2009

French Yogurt Cake


While I was doing my blog reading, I was mesmerised by the cake on Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy. I found the recipe here. http://cookbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2009/03/french-yogurt-cake-with-marmalade-glaze.html I made mine a little differently than the recipe.


I baked mine in a 9 inch round.

I used vanilla yogurt instead of plain,

lemon olive oil instead flavorless oil,

I juiced the lemon that I took the zest from and mixed in some 10X sugar and glazed the cake with that.

I LOVED this cake! I recommend you bake this cake for dinner tonight! This recipe will go into my favorite recipes.

The King loved it. He prefers pie to cake.

3 comments:

RoeH said...

I may just have to make that. Looks wonderful. What is it about a lemon taste??

jmisgro said...

I think it tastes fresh!

Anonymous said...

This looks so good. Think I must try it. Love Little P's new blog!