Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Days

The past four days have been incredibly hot here. At least 93! Last night a cool front moved in and now we are back to the 60's. A drop of 32 degrees! It is definitely more pleasant!

My lilac bush bloomed! Awhile back, I cannot remember how long, my dad took a cutting from another lilac bush and brought it over to me. It was in the bucket for a couple of weeks because I could not decide where to plant it! Finally I stuck in my front flower bed! I still need to move it because it is not in a good spot for the plant to mature. Anyway here's a shot of the flower!




Last night Litle P and I were out in the back yard. We decided to check out the strawberrries that we planted last year. We only had 2 plants but they have mutliplied! Here's one of them with a flower! I forget when the strawberries are ready to eat.