Saturday, May 23, 2009

Crocheted Market Totes

Last night I had the urge to make something. It is getting too hot to knit. Litle P wanted to know why I haven't finshed her sweater. Like she is going to wear it now!


I remembered that I had seen a pattern in a mag that I wanted to make.

SO I found the magazine and the yarn. I haven't packed all my yarn yet, just in case.


And I got started.

This is what I have so far. I finished one circle and have started on another. You sew the 2 circles together, leaving a space to stuff the netting inside for when the bag is not in use.

I am using a yarn made from hemp, so it should be durable. I can stuff this into my luggage and have a bag to use when shopping whilst waiting for our shipment to arrive (once we have moved).

For a better look at this pattern check out this link ...http://www.knitsimplemag.com/node/163#7 it is about halfway down the page.

Tomorrow I will post another pic of my progress!

No comments: