Friday, July 31, 2009

I got an ipod shuffle


I go the shuffle last week at Target. It was almost $49 and I had a $5 off $25 coupon. It is very small! My pinky is larger than the ipod.
I have been busy selecting songs from my over 200 cds to put on it. Depending on how long the songs are it may fit 240 on it.
I have Queen, Beatles, Supertramp, U2, Peter Gabriel, Pink and others on now. Gotta get some Stones and Police on today.
Yesterday I used while I was riding my exercise bike and it was great! I just clipped it onto my shirt. I didn't realize it had a clip until we opened it.
I have not used the earbuds yet. They seem a little large. Maybe today.
Do you use earbuds or headphones? What music is on you ipod?

2 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

yea!! congrats on your shuffle. i love having mine when i go for my walks/jog. the earbuds are a little big but you get used to them.

you've got a good list going there... similar to what i've got on my shuffle. i also have journey and aerosmith on mine.

jmisgro said...

Have you tried coda.fm for music?
Check it out!