Monday, July 27, 2009

Working Weekend

This weekend The King finished off the painting in the living room except for the trim around the windows. i think he needs to do one more coat. So Saturday morning we had to move everything out and push the big stuff to the center. No computer all weekend!

Today we moved the sofas back in place so I hooked up the computer in another place in the room.
I read The Moorchild by Eloise McGraw. It was very good. The story was about a girl named Saaski who was a little different, pehaps a changling. This is a juvenile book but it kept my interest. It is one of the selections from Read It and Eat.
I also read The Eagle Catcher by Margaret Coel. It's another of the Father John/Vicky Holden series. The book was large print. I have a hard time reading those but it was the only copy in my library system. I need to order the next one!

No comments: