Friday, August 7, 2009

Sunny day

The last few days have been gorgeous. Thank you God! Low humidity and a nice breeze. It's joyous!
I read a book by Jan Burke called The Messenger. I loved it! It is about a man that delivers the last messages for dying people. I went to the library yesterday and got a few more of her books.
I also read The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe. WOW!! This is her first novel. It's great. It's about a woman, Connie Goodwin, who is grad school for her PHD. Her mom wants her to take the summer and clean out her grandmother's house. She finds the name Deliverance Dane in an old bible and starts researching who this woman was. A clue: It is involves the Salem witch trials in Massachusetts. http://www.physickbook.com/ Even if you are not a reader you should pick this one up.

I have filled my ipod. It only has 1 gig of memory. I only got 128 songs. I am a little disappointed but I will get over it. I will just have to switch them around a lot! I just added some Matchbox 20 and Clapton, the Stones and Stevie Ray Vaughn, Warren Zevon.
Any music I should check out?

No comments: