Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update

Well, we are still waiting to hear if our buyer's buyer got the bank loan. I cannot remember it taking so long when we got bank loans. I hope that we find out by next week.
On Sunday, The King installed the light in the entryway. It is so pretty. My camera batteries died. So as soon as I get into town and buy more I will post a photo. Yesterday, he installed the new doorbell. We have been living here for many years with a doorbell with no sound connected to it. Now we have one, weird!
We finished the deck railing. Now we have to stain it and that is done. He also cleaned up the yard where the birds lived. It looks really nice. Our friend came this morning and took the scrap away. Another couple of things off the list.
I have so much to do but I can't until we get a settlement date. I am starting to run out of patience. Litle P started school on Tuesday so we have that to keep us busy.
I cleaned out the cabinet over the stove this morning while she was doing schoolwork.
Time is fleeting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's little p with two t's







Little P
www.litlep.blogspot.com