Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moving along..

I thought that we were going to get Litle P's bed sold yesterday but the people never came. Oh well.
Did some more packing. I have some of our stuff in plastic tubs to be shipped and I got into some of them yesterday and took some stuff out and moved some around and added some of the things that I need to pack!
Litle P and I packed one suitcase with her clothing in it! The one carryon is just about ready to go. I have to finish my suitcase. Progressing nicely on that front!
Gotta start getting ready for the moving sale on Saturday. My mom is also having a sale with the Longeneckers on Saturday too. I hope she sells a lot of her stuff!
My sister is coming on Friday night! I had a dream last night that she and her kids showed up at my house in the middle of the night and wanted to go out! Weird! Then I woke up with a hot flash!!! At least it was a better dream than buying lunchmeat at the deli counter in Sicily!
We are selling a Dell laptop for $100 if anyone close is interested. We decided not to bring it along.
I better get breakfast cleaned up and get showered!

4 comments:

Jane said...

JoAnne, you might want to think of taking more clothes for Little P. They are much cheaper here and much better quality than you'll find in the markets. We took a lot of Target clothes for Casey.

jmisgro said...

She has pretty many. But she is growing like crazy! I am afraid to buy too much. I have bought pants for her 3 times in the last year!! Plus my mom can bring stuff over. Thank goodness.

jmisgro said...

She has pretty many. But she is growing like crazy! I am afraid to buy too much. I have bought pants for her 3 times in the last year!! Plus my mom can bring stuff over. Thank goodness.

jmisgro said...

She has another suitcase too. We haven't filled it yet!