Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moving Sale Yesterday

Yesterday we had a moving sale. We did pretty well, got rid of some stuff. My mom had an auction at her place. I din't get to go because I was minding my sale. She did pretty well and most of her house is cleaned out! Our house is pretty empty...another couple of boxes to pack up. The movers are coming on Friday.
Litle P is off from school on Monday and Tuesday. Then she will do lessons on Wednesday and Thursday and she will be done until the end of the month when we enroll her in the new school.
Thursday will probably be my last post for a few weeks until we get settled or I get to use a computer!

3 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

wow.. I can't believe it's almost time for the move!

Jane said...

How's Little P feeling about Italian school?

jmisgro said...

Sonia - we are so excited! This last week is going fly by!
Jane - She is nervous! But she needs to get back into school with other kids!