Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

I did not go to church today because I am covered with poison from pulling weeds earlier in the week. There is no way I could stand to be in a hot, humid church. I am trying very hard not to scratch!

I am helping The King take out a French door and install a slider in our kitchen. Plus I made some French bread from scratch today. I made some yesterday and it turned out ok. SO I tried again. We will see if it is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, that sounds awful! I haven't had a poison attack in years but it's something you don't forget.

The King? You have one, too?

M- said...

Hi Joanne. That'll teach you to do too much work. Hope you have some hydrocortisone. I think you'll inspire me to lay off the yard work for awhile(lol). How's the bread?
M-

jmisgro said...

The second batch of bread was definatly better!! Tasted like the bread we buy at Giant.

I got some stuff at CVS called Ivarest. It had calamine an 2 other "active" ingredients. It is working well!

At least the flower beds look a little better, not like some jungle!