Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame


Last week, we were visiting my sister and her family in Cleveland. On Tuesday, we went to the Rock Hall as they call it .

The Rock Hall is very interesting. We got to see a lot of Rock Memorabilia. There were costumes - some of Freddie's (From Queen), Stones, George Clinton, Bowie and more. On the top floor, there was a room filled with stuff from the Doors. I wish we could have taken photos in inside.

I was a little disappointed that much of the space inside was taken up with a store and a restaurant. There was only an album cover from Led Zeppelin. I would have liked to have seen some of their stuff.

One area had signatures from the inductees. It was cool to see their names. Check out the list. http://www.rockhall.com/inductees/inductee-list/

The only performer I don't think belongs in there is Madonna. Who even remembers her songs? Certainly not me! It's ROCK and ROLL not POP! Who are they going to let in next Shania Twain? Someone needs to build a Pop Hall of Fame.

No comments: